Chili Public Library
Monroe County Library System
Frequently Asked Questions
History of the Library
Library Board of Trustees
Becoming a Trustee
Policies, Forms, and Employment Applications
Book Discussion Groups
CPL On The Go
Digital Library: eBooks and Hoopla
Events and Programs
Roaring 20s and 30s Library Group
Makerspace Book Lists
What We Carry
Kids and Teens
2020 Summer Reading
Teen Volunteer Application
About Our CPL Friends
Donate to the Friends
Join the Friends
Services the Friends Provide
Chili Public Library Foundation
3333 Chili Ave, 14624
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! Please fill out the following questions.
For more information or questions,
contact Cathy Kyle here
Focus Group Survey
Indicates required field
1. How long have you lived in the Chili area? What brought you to this area?
2. What community resources do you rely on?
3. Are there any businesses that are especially important to you as a parent of young children?
4. What kinds of community organizations or businesses are missing?
5. How familiar are you with the kinds of services the library provides to children from birth to Kindergarten?
6. Are there any services that the library currently does not have that you would like to see us provide?
7. What would you like the library to do in general to improve your and your children’s lives in our community?
8. What would be the most convenient days and times that the library could offer programs?
9. Do you have any other ideas or comments you would like to share with us?
10. What are the ages of your children?
Chili Public Library * 3333 Chili Ave., Rochester, NY 14624 * 585-889-2200
The Chili Library is a part of the Monroe County Library System.
The Chili Public Library is closed until further notice.
The Chili Public Library is the center of lifelong learning for our community and a welcoming, responsive place for the discovery of new ideas, the joy of reading, and the
power of information.