Chili Public Library
Frequently Asked Questions
Becoming a Trustee
History of the Library
Library Board of Trustees
Policies, Forms, and Employment Applications
Monroe County Library System
Book Discussion Groups
CPL On The Go
Events and Programs
Roaring 20s and 30s Library Group
Makerspace Book Lists
What We Carry
Kids and Teens
Teen Volunteer Application
About Our CPL Friends
Donate to the Friends
Join the Friends
Services the Friends Provide
Chili Public Library Foundation
3333 Chili Ave, 14624
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion! Please fill out the following questions.
If there is anything that you don't feel you can answer or need more information, just put N/A or
contact Cathy Kyle here
Key Informants Survey
Indicates required field
1. What's it like doing your work in Chili? What do you see as your mission as you work with young families?
2. From your perspective, what's it like for young families living here?
3. What other agencies/organizations do you work with to help young families?
4. What are some of the most respected and/or useful agencies or organizations in Chili?
5. What gaps do you see in services or resources for young families? How could these gaps be filled?
6. Are you familiar with the library services we provide for young families?
7. What role do you think the library should play as a community resource both to you and your organization and to young families?
8. Is there anyone else I should talk to in order to get a good understanding of the situation here for young families?
9. Is there anything else I should know or that you want to add?
Chili Public Library * 3333 Chili Ave., Rochester, NY 14624 * 585-889-2200
The Chili Library is a part of the Monroe County Library System.
The Chili Public Library is closed until further notice.
The Chili Public Library is the center of lifelong learning for our community and a welcoming, responsive place for the discovery of new ideas, the joy of reading, and the
power of information.