A huge thanks to the Friends of the Chili Library
for supporting kids and teens and making everything possible.
Rules For Summer Reading
1. Register for the Summer Reading Program here. (This is where you will also keep track of your minutes and prizes.)
2. Read (or be read to) 20 minutes a day beginning July 5.
3. Pick up your brag tag and first week's beads at our table in the entrance of the library any of these times:
4. Each week that you read 20 minutes a day you will log in your information into the website that you registered in and you will get a bead for each day, plus an extra special one for reading our format of the week (fiction, non-fiction, biography, audio book, graphic novel and fantasy).
You will get entered into our end of the summer raffles (6 $25 Target gift cards). Not only that you will be entered into our grand prize raffle to win a free pizza delivered to you by OUR UNICORN mascot, Spark!! We also have two extra special prizes of a boy's bike and a girl's bike, thanks to
St Pius Credit Federal Credit Union and Tompkins Bank of Castile.
5. We will do this for SIX weeks:
July 5-11: fiction
July 12-18: non-fiction
July 19-25: biography
July 26-Aug 1: audio book
Aug 2-8: graphic novel
Aug 9-15: fantasy
As long as you have read 20 minutes for each of those days (or if you get ambitious and read 140 minutes in one day!) you can pick up your weekly beads anytime. So if you miss a week, that's okay. We just want you to read.
3237 Chili Ave, 14624