So I'm trying to be health conscious and I cannot even tell you the last time that I've had a glorious frappe, however this recipe might give me cause to have one!
BTW, I might be okay if one appeared in my hand since Monday is my long day! :) (HAH) This evening we have Young Librarians, and we will be making fall art to display in the children's room! I need to be pumped and ready to go!
Skinny Caramel Frappuccino
This caramel frappuccino is too good to be true! It's cold, creamy, rich, and satisfying, plus it's only 50 calories per serving.
Yield: 24 ounces
Prep Time 1 minute
Total Time 1 minute Ingredients
- 3 cups ice cubes (3 big handfuls of cubed ice, not crushed ice)
- 1 cup cold strong coffee, previously brewed and chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- sugar-free sweetener (white stevia powder, liquid vanilla stevia drops, Splenda, or your favorite), to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- 2 tablespoons fat free whipped topping, for garnishing
- 1 tablespoon sugarfree caramel sauce, for garnishing
- Combine first 5 ingredients in the canister of a blender and blend until smooth, creamy, fluffy, frothy, and combined, less than 1 minute. Taste, and if necessary, adjust with a splash more coffee, milk, dash of sweetener, or a few ice cubes.
- Garnish with whipped topping and caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
Tip: Make the full batch and place un-garnished extra portion of frappuccino in a freezer-safe mug. Later on, simply let it unthaw a bit, either 30 minutes at room temp or about 1 minute in the microwave.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 57 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 45mg Carbohydrates: 13g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 10g Protein: 1g